Thursday, February 21, 2013

FORESKINS BELONG ON PENISES, NOT FACES!

FORESKINS BELONG ON PENISES, NOT FACES!

 
 
Recently, brought to my attention by my many intactivist friends, I learned that neonatal foreskins are being used in both the testing of many cosmetics, as well as being used as an ingredient in others.

So, let me get this straight... In the name of "health", "beauty", and "religion", we are chopping off the most sensitive parts of our little boys, giving them over to facilities who sell pieces of our children, and then rubbing them onto our faces all for more "beauty"?
 
How does that even begin to be ethical?
 
If someone wanted me to rub foreskin on my face, it had better be attached to my husband; this is wrong on so many levels.
 
First, why are we harming our children in the first place?
 
Second, since animal-testing is so taboo, why was the next logical choice pieces of our sons?
 
Third, why are companies allowed to use names of ingredients specifically formulated to confuse the consumer?
 
If you think that your customers would have an objection to an ingredient, the answer would be to not include it; NOT to change the ingredient's name to something unrecognizable and sell it to the unsuspecting masses!

Here's some references to obsess over if you're as sickened by this as I am (and you should be!)
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
.

No comments:

Blog Archive