Thursday, March 7, 2013

MANUAL METHODS OF FORESKIN RESTORATION.

MANUAL METHODS OF FORESKIN RESTORATION.

Manual restoration methods.

 

Warning!  Overly aggressive tugging by using these methods can result in serious physical injury if you don't know your limitations!
 
Methods 1, and 2 are "iso-local specific", and intense in each of the divisional 1/3 areas (compared to tape or tugging devices which spread the load out over the entire shaft skin area).
 
You can "overstrain" the area from too much force, and you will feel a sudden sharp burning stabbing pain, and the skin area can go numb for months.
(It is the same as when you strain a muscle in a sports injury).
 
Just apply "gradual" spreading force with NO pain, and learn your limits!
(I learned this lesson the hard way).
During each session (if you spend as much time as I do) - (about 1hr. total, twice a day) you will reach a point where your skin will start getting sore, and pink/red from all the activity, because your fingers will tend to slip on the skin surface from lack of friction, especially during the winter-time when the air is drier, and your skin might be too dry also.
 
(It helps to have a wet washcloth nearby to keep your fingers damp if you can't get enough friction to grab the skin good).   (Same effect as licking a finger to make it easier to turn a page in a book).
 
I have also noticed while using waxed thread (for shoe/moccasin making) that the wax that ended up on my fingers also assisted skin friction for these tugging methods.



If you keep tugging beyond the point of this sore feeling, you might start getting "chaffed", (if you keep grabbing the same area "too much").
If you get sore, then stop for 6-7 hours until the soreness goes away.
Usually, I will get a "itchy" feeling down there when it's time to do it again.

One more problem that has arose in these methods, is from wearing snug fitting briefs that help hold the developing new foreskin over the glans once you have enough skin.
 
I wear my penis pointed down, and snug up against my scrotum while in my briefs.
 
I position it where the skin is over the glans, and hold my penis snug against the scrotum, and with it going sort of in between my legs with one hand as I pull my briefs up with my other hand fairly snug.
 
This helps keep the foreskin in place over the glans, and works at night even with a nocturnal erection usually (once you have enough skin).
 
The problem is, in the summertime activities, sometimes it gets too sweaty up snug like this, and the skin can't get enough air circulating around it, and it will start to break down.
 
It will turn "slimey" (similar to foot "jungle rot" from constantly damp boots on soldiers in Vietnam), and you will get a sore rash (even if you take a bath everyday).
 
I used a few squares of tissue paper or cloth in between penis and scrotum to stop the problem.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
.


No comments:

Blog Archive