Thursday, August 7, 2014

CIRCUMCISION: THE PAINFUL DILEMMA.

CIRCUMCISION: THE PAINFUL DILEMMA.


[A book by Rosemary Romberg.
This book is dedicated to: All of the baby boys who have yet to be born into this world ... with the sincere hope that the beginnings of your lives may be peaceful and joyous, and that you may live in this world whole and complete as you were intended to be.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But even for ME, of all people, there was some uneasiness. 
“The baby is a boy!  He will be born with a penis!  He will have a foreskin! – Panic!!  Good grief, I wrote the book!!  

I shouldn’t be feeling scared!!  I’ve been everyone’s resource for circumcision information.  There’s no way I’ll ever put another son through that torture!! 

I’d be the biggest hypocrite of the century!!  But this one will be the one who is different!!  I’ll have to face the relatives!!  Theory will now become practice.”



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

..

No comments:

Blog Archive