Sunday, March 10, 2013

UNHAPPY PEOPLE.

UNHAPPY PEOPLE.

(CIRCUMCISION)


(The following are all extracts from letters people have written to NORM-UK).




"My own personal situatIon is the result of an infant circumcision where I consider I was rendered mutilated by a crude deprivation of my foreskin.  The result of the circumcision which I obviously had no control over did heavily restrict my confidence with potential young lady conquests due to the embarrassment caused by the appearance and condition of my deformed and bent penis."
 
"We pass through life once. No one can legislate to make sure we have all the right attributes and things we want.  We can, however make it unlawful for anyone to take away anything that is already ours without our permission."

"I happen to believe that I own my body: at no stage of my life did my parents or anyone else own it.  
My parents had the responsibility of caring for me, nurturing me, giving me guidance, example and a good start in life."

"As a baby boy I was circumcised. This was a 'routine circumcision done for no other reason than my mother thought it was 'better'."

"As far as I am concerned I was failed by the law.  
If my parents had removed any other part of my body, they would have been prosecuted."

"I do not oppose circumcision by choice: I do oppose the circumcision of anyone too young to be able to give or withhold informed consent. "



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.

No comments:

Blog Archive